Bogachiel State Park is a thickly forested 123-acre camping park on the banks of the Bogachiel River. It is remotely located on the northwestern tip of Washington state. The park was established in 1931. Due to a lack of funds, State Parks entered into an agreement with the Bogachiel Commercial Club and the Forks Chamber of Commerce to jointly operate and manage the area as a public park. State Parks began staffing the park in 1961.